Monday, August 27, 2007

This Week's Plan

The first CX practice was last Sunday at the STL in Auburn, GA. We had around 10 guys and we did skills, tempo laps and 2 hard intervals. We also warmed up for about an hour before hand. Next week will be similar but we should have many more riders. I did not feel as if I had very good form but it was only the first practice. Jeff Welp looked good though so watch out!

This week:

Monday -- 30 minutes tempo and 30 easy

Tuesday -- 8x30sec >450 watts ( 30 sec rest) in a 1.5 hour ride

Wednesday -- 1 hour easy tempo

Thursday -- 8x3(3) VO2 max intervals

Friday -- 60 minutes hard tempo

Sunday -- 2-2.5 hours CX practice

Now that school has started it will be hard to raise my CTL very quickly since most of my rides will be between 1-1.5 hours. But, if I can hang on in the 70's until October I will be ahead of last year.

The new HUP Noir kits should be coming next week as well as my new blue skinsuit! It has been too hot for a black uniform so maybe I'll save this for awhile.

I watched the Falcons tonight and had mixed feelings about the team. D'Angelo Hall needs to stop getting his jock handed to him. Vick needs to figure out what kind of human he wants to be now and get working on that. Atlantan's and sports talk call in guests need to be less invested in high paid sports stars and live their own lives.

I was not impressed with 2 Urban Licks Saturday, but their spicy Cesar was very good.

No comments: