Monday, February 25, 2008

Climbing Out of the Hole

The flu has kept me from exercising for 4 days now and hopefully I can do something easy tomorrow. In tracking training stress (TSS), or in my case "riding stress" (RSS), I was at a manageable 56 RSS points before the flu. Now I am down to 50. Judging by my software and the time I'll have to ride in March, it will take me most of the month to get back what 4 days took away. If I were training I could probably get it back in 2-3 weeks.

Once I feel back to normal I can do some harder rides but I have to be ready to get dropped since I have been going down while others have been going up. My next event I want to try in another MTB TT in Roswell in late March so hopefully I can do a good job there.

At this point being able to get out and do something would be nice.

I am just glad it is not 1918.

No comments: