Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have been trying to get out and ride and so far I am managing 1-2 single-speed rides per week and a few road rides. Fitness it maintaining and I managed to dodge some illnesses along the way.

I went tubeless on my MTB investing in the Bontrager system with Stan's sealant. I think I will use that for my Tufos in the fall. They are really nice so far.

Cyclocross Magazine is featuring nationals and the crash photo in the snow from Larry Rosa. It is a good photo no matter who is in the middle. I wish I had been more to the outside left!

February has been challenging and I hope that I can keep it going into March. No big spring break plans this year so I am going to see if I can go up to Tsali for the race.

I am also considering MTB nationals for the SS division in July.

No comments: